Registration and Course Schedules
- MS in Information Assurance Course Schedule
- EDS in Counseling & PhD in Counseling Program
- PhD in Nursing Course Schedule
Winter Session 2014
Registering students must provide the following:
- Registration Fee of $100.00 (per session)
- Application Fee of $50.00 to accompany application (new students only)
- If applicable, an authorized military Tuition Assistance Form
- Clearance through the VA representative if utilizing VA Education Benefits
All students must conference with their advisors prior to proceeding to HUNET (online registration), to obtain financial clearance, course approval and registration pin numbers.
*Students are asked to be aware of the courses they must register for prior to consulting with their advisors.
Any student who fails to complete registration during the designated dates prior to each term will be charged a $150.00 late registration fee in addition to the $100.00 regular registration fee.
This policy does not apply to those students registering for the first time.
Courses may be added or dropped during the ADD/DROP period, which occurs during the first week of classes for each session. A full refund will be given only if a completed Drop Form is submitted prior to 12:00 p.m. on the sixth (6th) day of the session.
Students may withdraw from a course after the add/drop Period, but before the final examination week. Tuition will NOT be refunded for a withdrawal.
Course Registration in HuNET
All students must register for courses through HUNET.
For instructions on using HuNET, click here.