Tuition & Fees
Hampton U Online Tuition & Fees
Application fees are due prior to admission to Hampton U Online. Tuition and registration fees are due at the time of registration for a given term. All outstanding balances must be paid before a student will be allowed to register. A deferred schedule of payments is available as follows:
- Pay one-half (1/2) of the tuition, plus the application and registration fees on or before the first day of the session.
- The balance of the tuition will be due in full on or before the close of the session.
Eligible students enrolled at University College may be awarded Federal, State, and University aid. For more information, please contact the Hampton University Financial Aid Office by online contact form or by phone at 800-624-3341 or 757-727-5332.
OSHER Reentry Scholarship
This is a scholarship for students 25-50 years of age whose collegiate studies were interrupted by circumstances beyond their control for approximately five years and who now wish to resume their studies and complete a four-year degree (Bachelor's degree). For more information, please call 757-727-5434.
Undergraduate Credit Course
- $300.00 per credit hour
- $100 Registration Fee (per session)
- $50.00 Application Fee
- $150.00 Late Registration Fee
- $50.00 Technology Fee (per semester)
Graduate Credit Course
- $695.00 per credit hour
- $100.00 Registration Fee (per session)
- $50.00 Application Fee
- $150.00 Late Registration
- $125.00 Technology Fee (per semester)
- $10.00 Transcript Request Fee
- $25.00 Writing Competency Examination
- $50.00 Comprehensive Examination
- $50.00 Evaluation of Academic Records for Transfer Credit Fee
- $496.00 per credit hour, Credit for Experience Portfolio Evaluation Fee, (based on current tuition rate)
Records Maintenance Fee
Degree seeking students must maintain active status. All degree seeking students who do not enroll for two consecutive sessions or more will be placed in an inactive status and may have to reapply for admission prior to resuming studies. Degree seeking students may avoid becoming inactive during sessions in which they are not enrolled in courses by submitting a records maintenance fee in order to keep their files active. The fee is equivalent to one credit hour of tuition. This applies to military personnel who are not enrolled while they are deployed, as well as graduating students that are not enrolled in the term in which they are going to graduate.
(Above fees are subject to change.)