Master of Science in Sport Administration
Develop the skills it takes to thrive in the growing sports industry with an online Master’s in Sports Administration from Hampton University. Valued at over $400 billion, the sports industry continues to grow and is in need of professionals with leadership and communication skills.
With this accelerated 33 credit-hour program, students will be prepared to make an innovative contribution to the field on a global scale, coursework that includes both domestic and international topics. Give your sports career a boost - apply today.
Hampton University offers the Sports Administration Master’s degree online, and in the following concentrations:
- Intercollegiate Sports
- Sports Business Leadership
- International Sports
We intend to begin the program in the Fall of 2016 pending approval from SACSCOC.
- Cost Per Credit - $695
- Course Length - 9 weeks
- Degree Credits - 33
- Degree Length - 1.5 years
- Available to those who qualify
- Apply for financial aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- FAFSA School Code: 003714
- Bachelor’s degree must have at least 3.0 GPA at the undergraduate level, below 3.0 (Provisional)
- GRE score of 150, score below 150 will be considered for provisional admission after submitting writing sample. If student is selected for provisional admission, must achieve a 3.0 in first 6 hours
- Written statement of why they want to major in Sport Administration
- Application for admission
- Two letters of recommendation that address academic ability, interpersonal skills, integrity, and written/oral communication effectiveness.
- Personal Interview as needed
- Two official undergraduate transcripts
Please forward all admissions packages and supplemental documentation to:
Hampton U Online
Attn: Student Support Liaison
PO Box 6162
Hampton, Virginia 23668
Hampton University Online has been recognized as a Best Online College in Virginia by Affordable Colleges Online.