- Academic Programs
- Adjunct Faculty Employment Opportunities
- Current Students
- Military Students
- Prospective Students
- Contact Us
The first step to becoming an Hampton U Online student is to submit a completed application for admission. Applicants must submit all admissions documents, and pay the application fee before final action is taken on application for admission.
The admission requirements for the graduate programs have some variation per program. To find out more about the admission requirements, please select the program of interest to find out more.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Management (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (Ph.D.)
Per the Graduate College policy of Hampton University, students may be able to transfer in up to 9 credit hours.
All doctoral programs have a residency requirement that must be completed. Please click on each program link to find out more about the admissions specifics.
Hampton University Online has been recognized as a Best Online College in Virginia by Affordable Colleges Online.