Forms & Downloads

Course Withdrawal Form

Students requesting to withdraw from a course must complete the Course Withdrawal Form and submit it to their advisor for the appropriate signatures.

Course Withdrawal Form

Students Petition to Change Major/Minor

Students requesting to change their major must complete the Student's Petition to Change Major/Minor form and return it to their advisor for processing.

Change of Major Form

Transcript Request

To request your Hampton University transcripts, students must complete the Transcript Request form, and submit by fax or mail to:

Hampton U Online
Hampton University
P.O. Box 6162
Hampton, VA 23668

Transcript Request Form

Graduation Update Form

This form must be completed by students who need to change their anticipated graduation date.

Graduation Update Form

Change of Name Form

Students requesting that Hampton U Online reflect their legal name change must submit this form with the appropriate documentation, as follows:

  • Divorce – A copy of the original divorce decree
  • Marriage – A copy of the original marriage license
  • Other – legal documentation of any other circumstance that may warrant a name change.

Name Change Form

Graduate Applicant Evaluation and Recommendation Form

Students applying to a graduate program should use the following form to complete their required recommendations and submit as part of their application package.

Graduate Applicant Evaluation and Recommendation Form