PhD in Business Leadership and Administration Admission Requirements
The admission into the HU Business School PhD program is open to all students seeking an advanced degree. Preferred students would possess a master's degree in an approved program. Otherwise, nine credits in master level prerequisite business courses will be required in Economics, Accounting, and Quantitative Business Analysis. Students lacking graduate degrees in business must provide:
- Completed Online Graduate Application for Admission;
- GMAT score of at least 400;
- Three letters of recommendation;
- Three years of relevant work experience;
- A prepared Statement of Career/Professional plans.
* Up to six credits of minor coursework will be accepted for professional relevant life experience.